Blooket is an online, alternative assessment site for classroom use. It is comparable to Gimkit, Kahoot, and Quizziz. You may be wondering, why should I use Blooket if I already use the other sites? Here are 5 reasons why:
- STUDENT ENGAGEMENT! It’s something new to them!
- There are different modes students can try (Our favorites are Battle Royale, Café and Tower Defense)
- You can create your own sets or find sets already created
- Students can actually work at their own pace & win if they are lower performing
- BLOOKS are ALL the rage! (:
- BONUS! It’s free…
By the way, here’s some more information, because I just HAVE to share. We’re OBSESSED. There are different modes as mentioned above. Some modes are HW only, which means you can’t play as a group, but most of the games you can host. Some modes show the tutorial on the host’s screen while others show up on the student’s end. It will ask them, “Do you want a quick tutorial?” Sometimes, they’ll click no, because they’re boogers. (: You can choose to let them figure it out on their own or explain it to them. Most modes let the students join in after the game has started. Lastly, the Blooks are just too cute! Check them out for yourself! http://www.blooket.com It’s FREE!
Have you tried Blooket yet? What are your favorite modes?